- Shahaf Bar-Geffen met with Simplex CEO Nimrod Lehavi to discuss COTI’s upcoming debit cards and crypto-friendly bank accounts. In the video below, we are revealing some updates regarding the credit cards issuance timeline, the benefits of becoming a design partner as well as what it means to have a bank account through the COTI app, and more.
Watch the full interview:
- We have been working with the Cardano Foundation on the first version of ADA Pay back in October 2019. As we are getting closer to launching ADA Pay for Shelley Mainnet, we wanted to share with you our progress, including screenshots and videos.
- Part of today’s various DeFi platforms appeal is their users’ expectations. They revolve not only around their main functionalities but also around the expected additional benefits such as rewards in various forms.
This week we published an article explaining the various forms of the CVI platform reward mechanism, and how it benefits the user of the platform as well as keeping it safe from manipulations: https://cviofficial.medium.com/crypto-volatility-index-reward-mechanism-1fc87e73a72b
- Even more so, it was decided we will be doubling the $GOVI rewards for traders. As we constantly evaluate the platform’s incentives we set rewards in order to ensure we encourage the right user behaviour. We are now optimizing towards increasing the platform fees that $GOVI stakers will collect. To make it possible, we are increasing the rewards for trading on the platform (buying and selling a position).
- As of now, you can provide liquidity on SushiSwap and earn $GOVI rewards!
This week we opened a new incentive plan for those who provide liquidity to the ETH-COTI or ETH-GOVI pair on SushiSwap. https://cviofficial.medium.com/you-can-now-provide-liquidity-on-sushiswap-and-earn-govi-rewards-6b5b0e20e8cc
Have a great weekend and STAY COTI!
For all of our updates and to join the conversation, be sure to check out our channels:
Technical whitepaper: https://coti.io/files/COTI-technical-whitepaper.pdf