MultiDAG 2.0 Update!
On August 2nd, we announced the successful MultiDAG 2.0 deployment to Testnet.
We want to thank everyone who tested the platform, generated and minted CMD test tokens.
We are pleased to share some stats from the previous week:
- About 3,000 KYC requests were received.
- 2,000 KYC requests were approved.
- More than 1,000 CMD test tokens were generated!
- A daily average of 3,285 transactions were performed on the Testnet.
- A total of 23,000 transactions were performed during the last week.
- As of now, everything is running smoothly and no bugs were detected.
COTI’s unique MultiDAG 2.0 protocol enables branded enterprise tokens to be generated and minted in seconds on top of COTI’s Trustchain, transitioning COTI from a single currency infrastructure to a multi-token layer. The tokens created inherit Trustchain capabilities through the CMD (COTI MultiDAG) standard, such as scalability, high throughput, lower costs, and seamless payment applications, making COTI the layer 1 for Enterprises.
You can still use the Testnet environment that will remain available until Mainnet is released. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to generate and mint tokens: https://cotinetwork.medium.com/multidag-2-0-hard-fork-testnet-is-live-279135d9f8fd
In the following weeks, we will keep testing MultiDAG 2.0 and prepare for the Mainnet release. We also plan to launch a bug bounty program to encourage additional testing.
For all of our updates and to join the conversation, be sure to check out our channels:
Technical whitepaper: https://coti.io/files/COTI-technical-whitepaper.pdf