COTI’s Bridge 2.0 is Now Live!
We are happy to share that the COTI Bridge 2.0 Web version has been successfully deployed to Mainnet. Bridge 2.0 will inherit MultiDAG 2.0 capabilities that were designed to function together to support bi-directional multi token swaps across supported chains.
Bridge 2.0 is designed to help individual Trustchain users who want to swap any supported asset between supported networks (for example, from ERC-20 to Native and vice versa) and is a crucial business enabler for enterprise clients who require cross-chain liquidity solutions.
The new Bridge can be accessed through https://bridge.coti.io/, and later on it will also be available on the COTI Pay VIPER Wallet, following MultiDAG 2.0 Mainnet deployment. COTI’s Bridge 2.0 includes the following enhancements:
- A swap monitor page that enables users to efficiently monitor or track their swaps from source to destination with clear status indications.
- A max swap rate limit that will prevent Bridge misuse by bots. In addition, swaps that breach set limits will be penalized and put on hold indefinitely.
- Performance enhancements include a dynamic GAS fee mechanism that will ensure transactions are written to the block faster, resulting in faster transaction times.
- Completely redesigned Web UX/UI that complements the entire website.
Following MultiDAG 2.0 Mainnet deployment, we will also deploy the Bridge 2.0 app on the COTI Pay VIPER Wallet. The Bridge 2.0 wallet app will include the following features:
- Users will be able to initiate swaps from within the Bridge 2.0 app.
- Built-in Bridge 2.0 support.
- Users will be able to apply for a refund if the swap fails to execute or is still processing.
Check out our new Bridge here: https://bridge.coti.io/
Watch our tutorial video to learn more: https://youtu.be/iOxSX1BKKZQ
Or follow the step-by-step guide below for more information on how to use Bridge 2.0: https://medium.com/@cotinetwork/coti-bridge-2-0-web-version-step-by-step-guide-cff7767a4a98
Stay tuned for more updates.
For all of our updates and to join the conversation, be sure to check out our channels:
Technical whitepaper: https://coti.io/files/COTI-technical-whitepaper.pdf